RSS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (okay so I'm a day early...)


Do you have plans for the big day and did you go shopping for a special gift, or make one for somebody?   My hubby and I intend to stay home and take care of one another...we both caught an icky cold.  Chicken soup and snuggling is romantic enough :P

I was feeling the Valentine's Day mood so I decided to make some themed jewelry.  Surprise!  For once I have completed pieces to show.

Valentina Necklace: 
Copper pendant (CopprClay) with copper and brass findings, brass chain, Swarovski crystals and pearls.


Plum Wild Necklace:
  Copper pendant (Hadar's formula), copper findings, gold filled findings, glass beads, plum colored rubber cord.


Love Knot Necklace:
Copper pendant (CopprClay), copper findings, gold filled findings, glass beads and labradorite. 
 

Celtic Heart Necklace:
Copper pendant (CopprClay), brass chains, copper and brass findings, glass beads, Swarovski crystals, and and aqua chalcedony.
 

Carnation Necklace:
Copper pendant (Hadar's formula), brass chain and findings, sterling silver, glass beads, pietersite, emerald chalcedony.
 

I have a bunch more heart and floral pendants to assemble but I lost steam.  Look for more this week!

Here's another question for the day...do you have a favorite type of jewelry (bracelets, earrings, etc.)?  What about favorite metal?

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Valentine's Day...be careful of sugar comas and hang overs! ;)

0 comments: