RSS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Foolery Here!

We're finally moved in!
Today I went to Berkeley to pick up more clay from Hadar.  I'm going to try the new quick fire metals and I picked up a couple containers of her new 'White Bronze.'  I'm so excited to try the new metal!  I love that it is hypoallergenic.  My mind is already whirring with ideas, and Nick had a few suggestions for me too!  Wish me luck on the firing.  I'll be working on some test pieces today.

I'm sitting here with the windows open on a pretty day, in total quiet (our old neighbors were so noisy it used to break my concentration, which would cause me to break my pieces!).  I've also got my furry, beady-eyed helper in the window.  Now to figure out where all my tools are packed, eek!  Maybe I'll have some new pieces to show this week :)


Happy April Fool's!  Have any of you been pranked today?

0 comments: