RSS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's Going On?

You guys probably thought I got lost somewhere, it has been so long since I've posted!

I'm still here...and while I don't have any nifty pieces to share with you guys, I do have some great news. I haven't been creating lately because I've been too drained to...right now I'm 14 weeks into expecting our own little gem! We plan on finding out the gender as soon as we can, but we still have a while before that happens. I'll let you guys know when we find out!


I've starting to feel like making things again, and I just got a bunch of new things to play with so maybe soon I will have something to share! I'm dying to try making a bracelet, which I've never done before; especially a cuff style.

Anyways, I wanted to share our good news with all of you and let you know I'm still around and you can expect more posts soon!

2 comments:

Fabi said...

Enhorabuena¡¡ en la ecografía se vé algo pero seguro que cuando lo tengas en tus manos será una criatura preciosa. Mil felicitaciones¡¡¡
Besitos

Lorena Angulo said...

Felicidades !!!! Congratulations !!!
I am very happy for you, take care and enjoy this wonderful moment.
XOXOX